With the expansion level B2, you prove that you can fluently deal with all work-related and everyday situations. That means, for example, being able to understand complex language even in less familiar topics and keep up your end of even longer conversations and discussions. The German B2 certificate is also recognised as proof of proficiency in German for the integration course certificate. Eloquia offers preparatory courses and is certified test centre. You can also take this test here as an external candidate.
The structure of the telc B2 test:
- Reading comprehension and language elements in 90 minutes
- Listening comprehension in approx. 30 minutes
- Written expression in 30 minutes
- Preparation for the oral examination in 20 minutes
- Oral examination in 15 minutes
In order to pass the telc B2 examination, you must achieve at least 60% of the points in both the written and oral sections.